top of page

Tax Time and Health Insurance

Tax time is here and if you had a marketplace plan you'll need your 1095-A from. It's easy to enter the information needed to reconcile your tax subsidies. We can help you get that form if needed.

If you don't want to do your own taxes we have some great connections for you. We've worked with these businesses many times and trust that they can help you too.

1. Known as the least boring CPA you'll know. Adam is friendly, honest and affordable. He can help with simple returns with your W-2s or complex returns from business owners. If you've already done your taxes, he can give your return a free second look to see if you missed any deductions.

Adam Garfield, CPA


2. Focus is on small business taxes and can help you with a tax plan for you.

Mr. Mark Strong

Strong & Strong, LC

485 S Main St

Springville, UT 84663

(801) 489-5015

3. Wasatch CPA Services helps you create strategies to help you save on taxes now and in retirement. Help keep your business taxes compliant, including Schedule C, Schedule E, Schedule F, K-1s, 1099s, 1120, 1120-S, 1065, and other tax filings you may need. They also help with individual Taxes. They even help you with your complex situations, including trusts, estates, deductions and credits, and other tax matters you may face.


1450 E 820 N

Orem UT 84097

Gene’s Cell


Lisa’s cell


Happy Tax Time

We hope that your taxes don't cause too much pain. If you have any questions on what your health insurance plan, please contact us today! You can reach us via phone/text at 801-609-8699 or book an appointment online at

Call/Text: 801-609-8699


Featured Posts

Request a quote online from one of our Licensed Local Health Insurance Agents

we are here to help

Get a Quote

Thinking of Ideas
bottom of page